3 Moodboard


- I have chosen these pictures for my mood board because my idea is revolved around the gaming aspect and the main game being 'FORTNITE'. This is because I enjoy this game and reasons I have chosen these images on screen is because these are all parts of the magazine I will be making. The first image, is to show what FORNITE looks like and how the characters and style of animation looks like. We can also see the style of font they use and this would be the type of font I will be using for the title of my magazine. The second image was chosen because Minecraft is a key aspect of FORNITE and I will mention some Minecraft key things because the game; FORNITE, was inspired by Minecraft, hence the building aspects. And, the fifth image being the second reason for their inspiration is Left 4 dead; this is because it follows the aspects of shooting and zombies (zombies in the first game mode). The 4th image, Battle Royale, is the new game mode which everyone enjoys because, you can play with friends up to 4 and compete against others online for the #1 victory royale position. This will be probably the font and type of image I will use for my magazine cover too because this game mode is what made fornite popular and many new players play fornite for this game mode and in the top right hand corner, this will be the style and font I will also put on my cover because its to show audience It contains tips and tricks for the new battle royale game mode. The images of the different devices I've added is to show that, these are the main 3 devices where you can download and play fornite on. With these 3 devices you can connect between all three of them and play online; ps4 + pc + Xbox1. The reason I've added ASDA and Epic games, is because ASDA, is the place I want to be distributing my magazine and my selling my magazine too. And, epic games is just to show that Epic games are the co producers for where the actual game of fornite is being published for people to access and play on with the PC. The colours of green, black and white are the main colours I will be using during my poster too because these are the main colours for the images chosen and green is used in most of Fornite and Minecraft. Black because it contains violence and death (shooting).







- This mood board is for my second idea, which is about music and the chosen photos represent the style, typography, colour and platform for distribution of my magazine. The colours will be light colours such as white, red, yellow and blue because these colours are quite amusing and will stand out to viewers but I will make add black for background to give it that extra bold, stand out look. It will be about musicians, different sub genres of music, musicians style and facts and songs to try play on different instruments/advice to becoming a successful musician.
-
My final idea is about religion, because theres not a lot of religious magazines, so I will like to make one and try make it bigger. These images represent the typography, colour and context it will contain and be used in my magazine. Colours of green, blue and white because these are calm, heavenly, and religious type of colours. Asda & Islamic relif, places I will distribute my magazine and try advertise it too. Good night stories, the context inside my magazine and images of the holy place, how to read Arabic or the Quran and different muslim countries and finally, how to dress properly and how to pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros & Cons of a CV, Portfolio & Showreel

Advertisement Analysis

Shocking second a day - TASK ANALYSIS