Magazine questionaire



Which magazine idea would you prefer?  Why?











What colour scheme would work best; blue & white, red & black, blue & green, yellow & green or black & white?











What magazine would you most likely purchase? Why?











What game would you like to see in the magazine?











What musician artist/album would you like to see in the magazine?











Which idea would create a better magazine?  Why?











What would make my magazine unique?











Is the purpose for my magazine relevant to my content?











Do my mood boards reflect my magazine clearly? If no, why?











Rate each magazine from 1 to 10 and give a short explanation for what is good and what I could improve.

















                            Thank you for taking your time to complete my questionnaire.





                                                Your feedback will be very useful. J










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros & Cons of a CV, Portfolio & Showreel

Advertisement Analysis

Shocking second a day - TASK ANALYSIS