SWOT ANALYSIS

Image result



Strength
Weakness
Opportunities
Threats
--
--
Strength and Opportunities, these are the two key terms made to ask what helpful objectives you've achieved. Whereas, weakness and threats are the terms to ask what objectives you achieved and if their harmful - The good side you've done and the bad side, example; What Went Well and Even Better If. The acronym SWOT, is generally used so you can structure your planning method and how you use the four elements (S,W,O,T) for a project - school work, a business venture or an organisation.
--
--





1st SWOT - Gaming


The strengths for my gaming magazine is that it's very unique because this magazine is about a new released game which has been vastly shared across media and even celebrities play and know about the game. It's very unique as a magazine because since it's a new game, there's no magazine about Fornite and I'm trying and aiming to be one of the first to create this magazine. My second strength would be that it will gain a lot of viewership and attention because lots of new players are still joining the game and are still learning - even pros may want to know the tips and tricks and the magazine has to offer. Many of these people want to know how to get the '#1 Victory Royale' and my magazine will try to portray this. Since millions of people are and new players are still joining, a magazine will be great for the new players and others who are interested too.
-


The weaknesses of my magazine may be that it may not receive the highest potential of attention or may be very difficult to get to that stage of advertisement and sale. Since, the industry and social media is very hard to get your video or campaign, my case a magazine, across to the billions of people surfing the web. I have to make it successful where the people which will allow me to distribute my magazine across online platforms and at big branded stores such as ASDA. This is my weakness because they may disagree with my magazine and may see that it will not gain any attraction and be a waste of time or not make much sales because people can probably search online for the similar material within the magazine, but I mean you wouldn't know that unless if you buy the magazine. My second weakness is probably that if the game of Fortnite becomes less popular, or something happens to the game, my magazine will be pointless and lose point of focus or create a less market income.
-


The opportunities my magazine would offer be that it would cross over with other magazines because it's a new released gaming magazine, and it may cross over to games such as Minecraft or left for dead and even the popular game called PUBG. This may help my magazine distribute easier and gain more attention because it can cross over to other games and may have similarities, where people will get interested - or companies may want to advertisement my magazine too because it gives a great name and creates a  great collaboration with their own.
-


Threats which may occur for my magazine may be copyright infringement or it could get sued but this all depends on the material and information I use and to bypass this I need to ask for permission before creating and selling any 'copyrighted' material. People may think the magazine may give an unfair advantage to those who don't have access to it and are also playing the game too.
------
------

2. SWOT - Music

The strengths for my music magazine are that it's very bold and doesn't only talk about music/musicians. It's unique is a way where it talks about different musicians facts, for example; where they're from, how old they are, where they family are from etc. I will also talk about how musicians dress and their different styles during their music. This is unique because it will attract more viewers and fans because it will teach them about their style and they might enjoy reading up on it.
-


Weaknesses of my magazine will be that it may not gain much attraction such as the gaming magazine due to this media area is very large and hard because there are many magazines similar to mine too. Another weakness could be money issues to try and gain attraction during distribution, advertising and creating the actual magazine.
-
Opportunities for my magazine would be that it can be shared and linked across other style of magazines, other media sectors too do with music. People who see my magazine as successful, could help me distribute and advertise it more or I could get a partnership with the musician company possibly - or be noticed by the specific artist. Could generally create a good collaboration with different magazines which follow similar aspects as my own.
-
Threats which could occur for my magazine would be copyright issues from the musicians, any slanderous stuff in my magazine could cause threats too. This can cause lots of legal issues, and create money problems/advertisement, distribution for sharing my magazine successfully.


-----
-----
3. SWOT - Religion
Strengths for my religious magazine would be that it's unique because I base the magazine off 'Islam' and there's barely no magazine about Islam or if so, they're not popular. And, I'm trying and will make my magazine the first proper Islamic magazine and try make it popular, especially towards mainstream media and social media - defining how media also portrays Muslims and counter the action, by sharing my magazine to teach those who actually care.
-
Weaknesses of my religious magazine would be that people will probably not care and won't buy it because of how the media portrays Muslims as 'terrorists' but those Muslims and people who are trying to learn Islam possibly will but many people would just use the internet instead. My magazine, might not gain attraction or great advertisement/sales because many people are conflicted differently about Muslims due to media and the different terrorist events occurred by Muslims and they're called 'terrorists' but when it's normal people (not Muslims), they're considered 'mentally ill'.
-
Opportunities for my magazine could be that people who see that I'm making something new may help me distribute and advertise my magazine, since it's a new idea which could actually become popular and get a good income (someone may invest in my magazine). Other Islamic companies could help share my magazine since it's related to Islam and we're trying to beat mainstream media with their fake info about Muslims. It could reach millions across social media because many people are trying to learn new things about Islam and things which will be included in my magazine such as; "Learn how to pray" etc.
-
Threats could be that other Islam believers may think my content is wrong or may send the wrong message about Islam by giving false information (this depends on the type of Islamic sector - sunni, shia etc).










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros & Cons of a CV, Portfolio & Showreel

Advertisement Analysis

Shocking second a day - TASK ANALYSIS