3 pOSTERs i like



So for my 3 favourite posters I have chosen the doom poster, the lion and the Michael Jackson poster.
I like the doom poster because of the typography used and the style of font is really eye catching and looks epic, with it's lined off edges and bold lettering; which creates a good effect. I also like the glow effect used, to outline the character which makes it more appealing.
-

I chose the lion as my second because I really like the meaning behind it and it's religious ideas. I like the chosen colours and compositions set to the poster; the point of focus being aimed at the culture of the religion of "Rastafarian", which still portrays the artefact of reggae. The 'zoot' would've been added on and I like the typography because it really stands out and it's really eye catching.
-

For my third, I chose Michael Jackson because this poster uses lot's of different pictures and shows many different compositions and all the different styles of Michael Jackson, it connotes something very serious and it's created with love and time. The point of focus puts audience on the him alone and no one else, showing he's the 'king' of pop and shows his past. The poster is very important to me because Michael Jackson was my idol at a point of time and still is; because of his music and his messages through his music and his dance moves and style of clothing. I like the different contrasts and shades of colours and glow effects and overlays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros & Cons of a CV, Portfolio & Showreel

Advertisement Analysis

Shocking second a day - TASK ANALYSIS