Unit 2 - Planning & Considerations ; For Magazine

For my magazine I will be creating the first page as a first cover for how I will want everything else to look like too. From my colour scheme and feedback chosen, I will be using that information to make sure my magazine follows it's criteria. The front cover will be designed used Photoshop and I will grab images from online but then create heading and information from my logic upon the game (including the tips and tricks etc.) and then from the websites of epic games, I will introduce what they have planned for upcoming events and I will make this appealing on the front cover, as I will use typography which will be colourful and big and bold, adding images of the new events and new props and weapons etc. I will include a price on the front cover too like "ONLY £2 FOR TODAY!" and this will allow me to reach to more audiences as it's like a gift, a one day pass for cheaper.
-

For this plan, I will make sure I do not cause slander to any of the creators from Epic Game and I will make sure I ensure the correct terminology upon logistics, legal rights and ethical rights. I will include information on the back of the magazine for what the magazine contains and the target audience it's suitable for and I will also address whether the information may be harmful/offensive/dangerous towards ALL audiences, but for sure I will not include any slanderism.
I will make sure  the ethical issues are suitable and contain truth, especially so people get what they deserved for the price they've paid.
-

For my magazine I will not being using any of the following key terms for the cost of my magazine; extra props, studio space, telephone call charges, travel expenses... However, I may possibly use printing for further distribution after seeing the success with the e-magazine prototype.
-
This leads me onto the next plan for my magazine; I will most likely making some prototype just before releasing the official to ensure it's successful and with my prototype I will try receive some feedback for what I can improve; this may be completed through questionnaires or just simple one to one feedback sessions with my classmates. In my poster I will be taking and actual possibly creating videos/pictures of new items on the Fortnite item store and I will share videos of tips and tricks too.
-

For magazines I will need to understand  the Regulatory bodies for type of media performances and with the research I've completed, I've found out that the  , PEGI AND ASA are the Regulatory bodies; this will allow me to create more success and be more accurate with my own magazine. PEGI will be used for my magazine as my magazine is about gaming because it's with fortnite. However, I will also be using ASA as this will be  used for the advertisement of my magazine, as for my achievable aims would be to make it popular and get my magazine advertised across every possible platform and with ASA, getting the logistics to allow me to advertise successfully and partnering with other companies too .
-

For the locations needed in my magazine, i will need to use the colleges photography studio, possibly the tv studio just for the green screen, editing room and this leads me into what equipment would be needed, which will be obviously computers, preferably the macs as they're great for editing but doesn't really matter. I will need a camera to take pictures which are related to gaming or the specific topic, for example i would take pictures of Devices such as game consoles or computers and then use computers to use photoshop and edit the specs of the computer or why this game computer will be best used for gaming, or other features involving the latest coming games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros & Cons of a CV, Portfolio & Showreel

Advertisement Analysis

Shocking second a day - TASK ANALYSIS