Brief 2: Unit 14 - Task 1B - Proposal

Product 1 & 2 Proposal
-




My proposal for my  first idea is a game related to something called 'GeoGuesser', where the game places you in a random place in any country in the whole world, and you have to manoeuvre around the place through the interactive mode of clicking your mouse forward, to find clues of things such as; road signs, building - shops (find out the language they speak), and then alternatively doing some quick research (if needed), and once you feel comfortable, you select where on the map you think you are.  The game  is created through the method of coding as Google maps, which would allow me to create my own version to be based only in London very easily. This will allow  people start learning about the many places in London and this would create a lot of interactivity within my magazine. However, in my magazine article it would be a still image of specific place, for example a building such as the British Museum, which would refer back to my mood board of  'tourism', but for a digital version, I would have a QR Code on all of the magazines, which will allow you to scan the code and it would take you to the Gueguesser type website, and it would automatically place you in the same place, but each week the location on the magazine it would change. The magazine will be created as an E-zine and the magazines page layout  will have information all on one side of Tourist attractions, and what London is famous for, and then on the other side it will have interactive part saying; have a guess in where this place is or try the online version and then it will have the QR code there. The target audience for my magazine will be around 12+ as it's an educational game, but I still want the game to educate all audiences from above that age because not everyone such as tourists will know about places in London.
-


My first idea correlates with my second idea because my second idea just a review about the different tourists spots in London, and to compare it against my first idea of being an article written about a geographical guesser game based of tourist/places in London, shows the correlation between both ideas. However, both ideas talk about tourist locations and attractions, but to make my second idea more engaging and so my article has more to talk about London, I won't only just be writing a review for specific best tourist attractions, I'll be talking about the best specific food places and foods everyone should go to and try in London, and to make it refer back to the first idea, I would add a hyperlink next to the geo guesser game of that location, and it would tell people that if you want to find a location to eat in this place, click on the hyperlink and it would redirect them to the next page/e-magazine of my second idea. By allowing me to converge both ideas like this, it would address to both target audiences, but with my second idea Food places would be mostly aimed at the adults with family's or without, because they'd normally wish to find out places to go as a family, and the adults through every family/relationship will take place in organising the locations for food and booking for restaurants, however I would also try to target it at teenagers/youngers and to do this I will put fancy looking pictures up of things which would appeal to that age range of 12+ and I will post images of things which children love the most... Deserts, and chocolate, but also some of London's famous foods being chips and fish. I will have created the page layout through having all the reviews of the specific locations on one side and then I will post pictures at the end of each paragraph, and hyperlink it back to the original websites, where people can see for themselves. However, to link everything back to my first idea, with the second idea just like the first, I will include hyperlinks and images of the geoguesser game on the same page as my second idea, and it try to appeal to audiences to engage in with the game and view the my other page.


Overall, for both my ideas their main purposes are to educate and inform, this is because they're people who are visiting London newly/unaware and with my first idea it's an educational game to help audiences learn about London. And, then with my second idea it's also to educate and inform because they talk about tourists attractions as well, and places to eat in London; this will educate tourists of places to visit, and inform people the best places to eat and what type of food (is best) to eat in London.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros & Cons of a CV, Portfolio & Showreel

Advertisement Analysis

Shocking second a day - TASK ANALYSIS