Brief 2: Unit 14 - Task 1C - Legal, moral and ethical issues


  1. Legal, moral and ethical issues: which of these issues might potentially apply and how will you plan for these?  Issues may include libel, risk or causing offence.  Outline the regulations and standards from the PCC, OFCOM or the ASA, that may apply.
The legal, moral and ethical issues;
-
The legal issues such as Libel, risk or causing offence, will not occur during my magazines article & review. This is because with the game it will only show places which I believe are good, and this will be formally consulted after doing my own personal research upon different websites/places, and the places I do include will only be whether they've received good reviews and I believe they're good. I will not publish nor review bad food places/tourist attractions to visit, as this may cause damage to the persons business, and this is not my intention of my magazine. I will ensure non of my material will be libel, nor slander anyone - (pictures of tourist attractions, & restaurants/shops to eat at.) I will plan for this by ensuring that I will not do this, by proof reading and re-reading the content of my article's review and each magazine I will do this, at least 2 to 3 times per article.
-


The regulations and standards which will be needed for my magazine will be ASA, PCC and the IPSO. The ASA will be needed because for my magazine I will be advertising it through social media, flyers & poster etc. and I will need to ensure I get conformation from the ASA, so my product is legally advertised, and will be successfully advertised amongst the public community and social media.


The PPC will be needed because with my magazine if I publish anything not allowed, or the general publish disapprove of my content or have a complaint, they'll legally allowed to make a complaint through the use of PCC - Press Complaints Commission, and whatever complaint they have, it will run through them/ it portrays that audiences have the permission to complaint for any reason. Therefore, if they buy the magazine and something is wrong, they can complain and receive their money back etc.
-


Finally, the IPSO is used for all magazines and newspapers, so therefore, the IPSO will be used for my magazine aswell, because it ensures audiences individual rights will be protected and the owners of the magazine will be accounted for their actions etc.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros & Cons of a CV, Portfolio & Showreel

Advertisement Analysis

Shocking second a day - TASK ANALYSIS